Monday, November 14, 2005

Slow Progress

I was out of town most of the weekend, so I didn't submit many hits. I submitted a single "None of the Above" hit from my mom's computer yesterday and it actually got approved by this morning. The remaining Pending hits I have are slowly being processed. Out of 1205 hits I've submitted, 384 are still pending. My rejection rate has moved down to 12.9% now, so that's a good thing.

I still enjoy doing work on MTurk, but I'm very disappointed that they're not addressing problem with so many Pending hits. I think they could at least leave us a note on the website or send out an email saying that they're working on it. When the very first hit I worked on NINE days ago is still in pending status it can be discouraging.

2 comments:

Sandoz said...

I have to agree to this. That they need to either have a forum where we can all discuss the issues and they can send us information. Or they need to start putting a little more information on the site to inform us of the developments.

My feeling is. The ones we were paid for in the early days were the very obvious HITS where it was selected multiple times by different people with no deviations.

I'm assuming that they have changed their validating technique several times and have probably resubmitted any questionable HITS or contested HITS back into the process and credit will not be given until it has gone through again.

I could be way off on this. Its just a guess.

Trevor said...

What kind of rejection rates are other people seeing? I'm hovering around 13.6% right now and don't know if that's good or bad...