Monday, November 14, 2005

Slow Progress

I was out of town most of the weekend, so I didn't submit many hits. I submitted a single "None of the Above" hit from my mom's computer yesterday and it actually got approved by this morning. The remaining Pending hits I have are slowly being processed. Out of 1205 hits I've submitted, 384 are still pending. My rejection rate has moved down to 12.9% now, so that's a good thing.

I still enjoy doing work on MTurk, but I'm very disappointed that they're not addressing problem with so many Pending hits. I think they could at least leave us a note on the website or send out an email saying that they're working on it. When the very first hit I worked on NINE days ago is still in pending status it can be discouraging.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

What kind of rejection rates are other people seeing? I'm hovering around 13.6% right now and don't know if that's good or bad...